[Icecast-dev] bored? Become a Icecast volunteer

Philipp Schafft lion at lion.leolix.org
Sun Dec 28 03:29:57 PST 2014

Good morning everyone!

As some of you may already have noticed we made quite some progress
during the last few weeks. Icecast got some major updates to internal
parts. Visible to the outside are the new tags <role> and <event>.

Those changes lead to need of updating documentation. Something we have
been working on anyway. Beside documentation also testing is a topic
getting more and more important to improve stability and performance.

As the current team can hardly handle all those in-time and that will
delay releases, so we are looking for some volunteers.

There are many tasks to do. Also no programming skills required! There
is something useful to do for _everyone_ who wants to help and any time
amount you want to spend!

If you are interested just reply to this mail or join us on IRC in
#icecast on Freenode.

Have a nice day!

--
Philipp.