[Icecast-dev] [Icecast] Icecast 2.4.1 release

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Sun Dec 14 09:55:59 PST 2014

Hi again!

If you haven't updated to 2.4.1 yet, now you have even less excuses.
Read below!

On 11/20/2014 09:20 AM, "Thomas B. Rücker" wrote:
> This is to announce the release of Icecast 2.4.1.
[…]
> Soon I'll also update the OBS repositories from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1:
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=icecast&project=home%3Adm8tbr
> The package repositories are here:
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dm8tbr/

Sadly it took me quite a while to figure out some issues introduced by
our new documentation directory layout. But I finally have things
working. Some people already tried out the test packages I had (where
docs were still "broken") and didn't report any problems. So go ahead to
the URLs above and add the matching repository to your distribution.

As a bonus: Those packages should now all be built with openSSL support
enabled.

While the packages don't go through extensive testing, they should work
fine, please report any issues you encounter to the Icecast mailing list
or me directly.

Cheers

Thomas