[Icecast-dev] http://icecast.imux.net/

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas.ruecker at tieto.com
Thu Oct 31 00:45:10 PDT 2013

On 30/10/13 19:27, Scott Winterstein wrote:
> I cannot add or signup for this forum? I get a email address is
> blocked by admin error?.

The forum is provided and maintained by a third party. We are thankful
for them taking this effort upon them. From what I understand they have
had problems with spam and have disabled signup for people from the huge
free-mail providers, including Gmail and Yahoo.
Once you manage to sign up, your account still needs to be activated by
an forum admin. This can take a couple of days and there is _no_ email
once you get activated, you have to go and check if your account was
enabled.

Hope that helps

Thomas

PS: Topics such as this are better suited for the icecast users mailing
list icecast at xiph.org. This list mainly carries emails related to
development of upcoming Icecast versions and associated issues.