[Icecast-dev] Android App for Icecast Administration

Luca Cireddu sardylan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 13:54:49 PDT 2013

Hi Elad,
I think that a very useful function could be the possibility to are new
mount point with different password without restarting the whole server...
These days I was managing different streams for the World College Radio Day
and I needed to prepare several temporary mountpoint for the live marathon.
I had to reboot icecast each time I needed to create a new one.
Maybe your app could be the solution...

On Oct 5, 2013 10:32 PM, "Elad Nava" <eladnava at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Icecast devs,
> I want to build an Android app for Icecast server administrators, where
they can view server information, mount points, listeners, etc, even manage
the server remotely.