[Icecast-dev] Icecast and MySQL Stats

Luca Cireddu sardylan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 05:28:54 PDT 2013

Hi all,
my name is Luca Cireddu, I'm from Italy and this is my first e-mail in
this list. I'm the Technical Manager at UnicaRadio, University Webradio
in Cagliari, Sardinia.
We use Icecast as main Relay Server with different audio formats, and we
are also testing video streaming using theora/vorbis format.
In this period I'm working in Icecast source code to implement a
detailed Stats system using a MySQL database and a simple PHP+HTML site
as interface.
My idea is just a prototype, but it's already working fine.

My mods are based on vanilla version 2.3.3, but I think that it could be
an interesting feature to add in the main repo.

Regards.

--
Luca Cireddu
sardylan at gmail.com