[Icecast-dev] Krad Pipe

Krad Radio kradradio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 17:56:49 PST 2013

I wrote a bent pipe program for relaying Icecast / KR streams.

Its the simplest minimal program possible at 300 lines~, and there is no
dependencies.

Its an extraction from Krad Transponder, I pulled this out into a little
command line program as I thought it might be immediately useful.

https://gist.github.com/oneman/5074107

krad_pipe [from_host] [from_port] [from_mount] [to_host] [to_port]
[to_mount] [to_password]

*If either side gets disconnected the program exits, so for a continual
relay you can wrap in your favorite scripting lauguage:*
*
*
*hammer_time = 10*
*while hammer_time*