[Icecast-dev] Streaming AAC with libshout?

Greg Ogonowski greg at indexcom.com
Mon Jun 24 04:51:19 PDT 2013

The open source AAC/HE-AAC encoders offer pretty poor audio quality.
You really want encoder that uses the Coding Technologies, now Dolby, or Fraunhofer libs. That's what Orban Opticodec-PC uses. Sometimes you really do get what you pay for, and this is a perfect example.

Greg.
Orban

Sent from Apple iTelePhone 5
StreamS HiFi Radio iPhone App