[Icecast-dev] MySQL Stats

Alejandro cdgraff at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 06:06:53 PDT 2013

Luca,

First, thanks for your amazing improvement, many of the users how work with
Icecast will be happy with this...

But my question here be, this was created like a PATCH or you need make a
FORK of current version and change part of the core? how is your idea to be
aligned with newest icecast releases?

Thanks,
Alejandro