[Icecast-dev] Icecast 2.4 beta2 release

Daniel James daniel.james at sourcefabric.org
Tue Apr 2 02:51:10 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas,
> Package repositories are here:
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dm8tbr/

> I'd be very interested in feedback about both 2.4 beta2, the packaging
> and resulting packages!

Working fine here, in my simple test :-) Airtime 2.3.1, Liquidsoap
1.1.0, single Ogg Vorbis stream at quality 0.4. The Airtime stats page
also works (it queries the Icecast admin interface to get the current
listener counts).

> Please always mention where you obtained the package and which
> distribution you use!

This is icecast2_2.3.99.2-1_amd64.deb from the repository above on
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.

I will post to the Airtime forums to see if we can get some more testers
from there.

Cheers!

Daniel