[Icecast-dev] Help

renato fringuello rfringuello at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 02:45:22 PDT 2012

Hi! I'm here again, I hope I am not too boring!

I took some radios from yp.xml 2 days ago, but today someone (like
http://streaming207.radionomy.com/AngeFM) answers to me :
"The file you requested could not be found"
what's the problem?
They doesn't exist anymore? They are off now and they could be on later?

Thanks