[Icecast-dev] [Icecast] Icecast WebM Support Patch Second Edition

Krad Radio kradradio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 06:12:48 PST 2012

One liner fix update for a potential segfault when a client connects and
the header is not yet received from the source.

Updated full patch attached.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:37 AM, Dennis Heerema <dennis at heerema.net> wrote:

>  Hi David,
>
>  Streaming live WebM would also give a boost to this open format.
>  Whitch Client do you use to stream the webm format to icecast with?

I'm using Krad Cam, which is in a very early alpha form. More information
is here:

https://gist.github.com/1773943

There is also a "Test Signal" client that sends a video only stream for
testing purposes.

-David