[Icecast-dev] need API doc to develop a radio client

Rücker Thomas thomas.ruecker at tieto.com
Fri Aug 31 00:40:14 PDT 2012

On 29/08/12 15:41, Assen Totin wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Can you please share a sample code which fetches the station list
>     from the Icecast server and can play a station.
>

> I am attaching a very basic, bare-bone example in Python which:

*snip*

Please note that dir.xiph.org currently only returns a /part/ of the
full list.
This will change _very_ soon as we move the service to different hosting.

We do plan to introduce further features subsequently but can not give a
list nor timeline at this point. If you feel you can help, please
contact us, preferably on IRC.

Cheers

Thomas