[Icecast-dev] ices 2.0.2 released

Philipp Schafft lion at lion.leolix.org
Tue Aug 7 04:53:58 PDT 2012

flum,

I'm proud to announce the release of ices2 2.0.2. This is the first
release since 2005 and includes a lot changes waiting in trunk for too
long.

Here is the list of changes:
        New features:
              * Support for RoarAudio input

        Bugfixes:
              * Updated Documentation (Closes: #1238)
              * Fixed double shout_close() (Closes: #720)
              * Reduced error to warning in case of duplicate serial
                number.
              * Fixed handling of  when set to zero (Closes: #735)
              * Did some code cleanup and hardening (Closes: #1795)
              * Enabled compiler warnings (Closes: #1796)
              * Added  (Closes: #994)
              * Updated handling of empty strings in config file
                (Closes: #1875)
              * Updated build system

You can find the download at the ices download page:
http://icecast.org/ices.php

We are looking forward to your feedback.

--
Philipp.
 (Rah of PH2)