[Icecast-dev] Stream image to Icecast

David Baelde david.baelde at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 08:31:08 PDT 2010

Hi,

I wanted to mention that liquidsoap also allows to create video from
images, among other things. It seems easy to create a liquidsoap
stream that creates a video from slides and the kind of timeline
described on your website, and optionally combine this in various ways
with a video of the speaker.

I'm not sure how it compares to kate. It may be more stream-oriented
in that it can send the computed stream to icecast. Also it is quite
high level and might allow faster development. On the other hand our
video support is new and you would be one of the first users. But I'd
be interested to help for that interesting application.

Cheers,

David