[Icecast-dev] FW: Problem for me that others come to my page and also bring in a player pleye half of my page

Santiago Frederick frederick_david310879 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 08:19:43 PDT 2008

Hello Problem I have to bring it to my page and I listen. I also want to give the player pleye half of my page and does not connect on my machine but said that this issue but when I address my companion did not fall but my yes. I want to know how I can cast my page with the windows media pleye. The web radio is that we are creating for the college where my student broadcast educational program and hence I cree page educational radio but when you Enter the URL to your player does not work for me. Please diganme I can do to make me work on my page.> Subject: Welcome to the "Icecast-dev" mailing list> From: icecast-dev-request at xiph.org> To: frederick_david310879 at hotmail.com> Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 22:23:10 -0700> > Welcome to the Icecast-dev at xiph.org mailing list!> > To post to this list, send your email to:> > icecast-dev at xiph.org> > General information about the mailing list is at:> > http://lists.xiph.org/mailman/listinfo/icecast-dev> > If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to> or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your> subscription page at:> > http://lists.xiph.org/mailman/options/icecast-dev/frederick_david310879%40hotmail.com> > > You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:> > Icecast-dev-request at xiph.org> > with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the> quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.> > You must know your password to change your options (including changing> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is:> > fdsv310879> > Normally, Mailman will remind you of your xiph.org mailing list> passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you> prefer. This reminder will also include instructions on how to> unsubscribe or change your account options. There is also a button on> your options page that will email your current password to you.