[Icecast-dev] Speex Support for Ices?

roger roger at eskimo.com
Fri Jul 20 14:18:22 PDT 2007

wget ices*bz2
fgrep ./* -e "speex" ?
fgrep ./* -e "ogg" ?

Can't remember the exact lib name(s), but speex is very similar to
vorbis/ogg lib implementations.  So whomever wrote ices, would probably
have a pretty easy time incorporating it.

Well, before I do anything, I still need to get my program outputting
usable metadata.

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html