[Icecast-dev] Online Monthly Meeting scheduled to 11th July 2007,
06:00 UTC; Confirm/Deny
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves
justivo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:54:59 PDT 2007
There's quite a lot of big stuff to discuss, so I believe the July
meeting should not be skipped. I'm proposing it to the next Wednesday
at 0:60 am UTC 0 time, and if possible I would like that as many Xiph
members as possible would attend.
If you do not agree with either the time or date or both, please
suggest another date/time. If it will not be possible for you to
attend at all, please state what are your opinions on some of the
issues that are to be discussed prior to the meeting.
* OggPCM: is it finished? May we start supporting it in our tools
(e.g. decoding on ogg123, encoding on oggenc)?
* OggPlay: status. This project will be vital on the competition to
get <video> and <audio> to use our formats
* Oggless proposal: opinion by other Xiph members other than Ivo,
Silvia, Sebastian, and Conrad needed
* MIME Types and File Extensions proposal: same as above
* Ambisonics: what's the status? Are we having a libambi for all codecs?
* Change of Wiki license from CC-BY-SA (Similar to GPL) to CC-BY
(similar to BSD): anyone opposing?
* Default XSPF support in Icecast: will it happen?
Where? irc.freenode.org's #xiphmeet
Edit agenda at //wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MonthlyMeeting200707
The meeting is public. Even if you are not part of Xiph but would
like to come, you are welcome to.
More information about the Icecast-dev