[Icecast-dev] dump-file per source per mount

Guillaume Pellerin yomguy at altern.org
Mon Oct 24 16:04:01 PDT 2005

Hi !

Maybe you could find something with this line in the <mount> section of the
icecast.xml file:
<dump-file>/tmp/dump-example1.ogg</dump-file>

But I prefer to use streamripper which can do this easily on a client side:
http://streamripper.sourceforge.net/
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/sound/streamripper

yomguy

http://yomix.org