[Icecast-dev] libshout for Win32 Help!!!

cos cos kosss2004 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 09:16:21 PDT 2005

I tried to compile libshout under Windows environment (project files in Win32 dir) and after I build it i'm getting different linking errors when I try to use the library created in an example program.
Please, can someone help by telling me the complete list of libraries and headers I should import/include when building the library or when I build the executable? Thx in advance!..
                                                                                          Cosmin.

http://mail.yahoo.com