[Icecast-dev] ices-0.4 patch proposal

Brendan Cully brendan at xiph.org
Sat May 7 01:12:18 PDT 2005

On Thursday, 05 May 2005 at 13:13, bedlam wrote:
> Hello
> I'd like to submit (if this has not been already done) a small patch
> which displays MP4 metadata. This peace of code has been taken from
> mp4info.
>
> Tell me what you think.

Looks pretty good. Could you make it a separate function (something
like mp4_read_metadata)? Also, I don't think there's any point in
reading anything but artist and title since those are the only fields
that get used. Oh, for consistency, call it Title instead of Name.

I'll commit it with those changes. And thanks. Sorry I haven't had
more time to review your other larger patches...