[Icecast-dev] building libshout and icecast under Windows

Yi Liang yjliang99 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 12:02:50 PDT 2005

Hi folks, I'm kinda new on the list.

I've been trying to build libshout 2.1 and then
icecast 2.2.0 under Windows, using Visual Studio 7.0
(.net), but had lots of problems.

I've fetched needed packages including curl, iconv,
libxml2, libxslt, org, pthreads, theora, but I still
cannot find "implement.h", and the build reports
errors at linking such as "invalid or corrupt file".

Does any one have experience on building under
Windows, and can refer me further resources? Anywhere
to download the complete source package that can be
built smooth under Windows? Your help is greatly
appreciated.

Best,
Yi