[Icecast-dev] Forums ?

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Fri Jan 14 17:00:34 PST 2005

andrew at tranceairwaves.com wrote:

> I know this isnt really a dev question, however according to the website
> icecast.org has forum ? but it has no links ? we are currently looking at
> deploying Icecast, so curious to see what issues people have had etc.

The main discussion area for Icecast users is the icecast mailing list
(http://lists.xiph.org/mailman/listinfo/icecast).  I do vaguely recall
someone doing some work on getting a webforum to interface with the list,
but I don't know what happened to it.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html