[Icecast-dev] Icecast 2.3 RC1 Announcement

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 21 12:55:52 PDT 2005

I do have a tiny question, i asked for the max_listeners patch and is in
now even better than that was made for me on IRC, but...

1349: source.c
                if (mount->max_listeners < 0)
                    stats_event (mount->mountname, "max_listeners",
"unlimited");
                else
                    stats_event_args (mount->mountname, "max_listeners",
"%d", mount->max_listeners);

What is the design reason to make it unlimited instead of -1? I'm not
requesting for minus one but I do wanna know why it isn't that :)

Greetings,

Stefan de Konink