[Icecast-dev] development plans

Dale Ghent daleg at elemental.org
Sun Sep 19 10:03:35 PDT 2004

On Sep 19, 2004, at 12:58 PM, j at v2v.cc wrote:

> icecast-dev,
>
> now that the means of communication seem to be more stable again,
> i would like to call upon all developers of icecast, ices, libshout
> and the other related tools and projects to bring together the work
> that
> has been done in the last months and to move on.

FWIW, I have been running icecast HEAD that I checked out of svn on 25
August and it's been running like a champ on Solaris 9. I have some
code changes I'd like to submit for consideration, mainly concerning
stream statistics and logging. I'll try to get around to that later
this next week after doing some further refinement.

/dale