[icecast-dev] status.xsl url bug

Dave St John dstjohn at mediacast1.com
Tue Mar 23 15:40:31 PST 2004

> Thanks for the bugfix, I've committed this without the target="_blank" bit
Thanks.

After testing the usage of .pls instead of .m3u, couldnt get it to work
any ideas on a workaround?, m3u likes xmms but on winxp windows media likes
m3u and battles winamp
for ownership (typical windows).
Is this (.m3u) an internal mime type for icecast2?

Mediacast1 Administration

Need Support ?
http://mediacast1.com/helpdesk