[icecast-dev] _parse_config_file() in main.c

Dale Ghent daleg at elemental.org
Sat Mar 20 12:36:56 PST 2004

....doesn't really parse a config file, as its name implies.

It merely sorts out any command line opts passed to icecast. Shouldn't
this be renamed to something more intuitive?

Also, I notice we're using filename[512]; for allocating storage for
the configuration file name. Just to be pedantic, we should be using
what ever MAX_PATH defines instead.

/dale