[icecast-dev] trouble in nullsoft land.

Dave St John dstjohn at mediacast1.com
Mon Mar 8 16:33:03 PST 2004

> And reading web forums is about as fun as shaving with a cheesegrater.
LOL, For devs yes i agree, but for newbs and webcasters thats all they do.
but to every upside theres a downside, and i have seen the (shoutcast)
forums at winamp become
more of a disgruntled bitch/scolding session for users not using the search
function or googling there problems.

Overall tho i think it would be more of a service than a diservice, its one
of those minor things thats missing.

Dave St John
Mediacast1 Administrator

Need Support? please visit our helpdesk area
http://mediacast1.com/helpdesk