[Icecast-dev] timing_sleep malfunctioning under MinGW

Alan Newberger alann
Fri Jun 25 11:47:56 PDT 2004

Of course, only after posting to the list do I peek in the subversion
repository and notice that some Win32-centric patches to timing have
already been made. I'll try them out, sorry for the spam...

-alan