[icecast-dev] User authentication schemes

Dave St John dstjohn at mediacast1.com
Fri Jan 30 16:13:59 PST 2004

I agree, HTTP response headers would be perfect :) as i have hacked toms
shoutcast proxy to work with icecast2 mp3
MySQL/PHP user administration, actualy its so hacked its taken on its own
life, but none the less it works rather well with mp3, ogg needs work as
winamp doesnt like the response headers for ogg that the php script sends.

Mediacast1 Administrator