[icecast-dev] I need a Freelance Coder...

Mihai RUSU dizzy at roedu.net
Wed Feb 25 12:44:09 PST 2004

Huh, why not just use ices with a perl song choser module ? This
eliminates the need to develop the libshout based streamer (use ices
instead) and give ices the title from your module, ices will take care of
the rest. Or I am wrong ? :)

- --
Mihai RUSU                                    Email: dizzy at roedu.net
GPG : http://dizzy.roedu.net/dizzy-gpg.txt    WWW: http://dizzy.roedu.net