AW: [icecast-dev] Howto recieve a header or something for icecaststations

Likai Liu news at likai.net
Thu Apr 15 15:08:02 PDT 2004

I'm thinking that the reason why you're still getting some stream info
from ogg because ogg streams also contain metadata.

My question is that, in the view of a client, should ogg (or whatever
carrier format) metadata override the metadata sent via the http header?
Or is there no standard agreement?

liulk