[icecast-dev] developer.icecast.org unavaliable?

David Karnowski karnowski at vzavenue.net
Sun Apr 4 10:01:52 PDT 2004

I've been trying to get at the libshout documentation for which various
links point to developer.icecast.org. I get an invalid domain like
message. icecast.org works fine for me. Is it just me or does
developer.icecast.org no longer exist? You have a DNS problem? Where can
I find the libshout docs?

    C:\>nslookup developer.icecast.org
    Server:  ns1.vzavenue.net
    *** ns1.vzavenue.net can't find developer.icecast.org: Non-existent