[icecast-dev] icecast2 ogg vorbis client request headers

Geoff Shang gshang at pacific.net.au
Fri Apr 2 14:39:49 PST 2004

Hi:

Ok, I ran both commands in my browser.  The first started filling my
browser with MP3 data, as you'd expect.  The second sent back no page body
at all except a couple of blank lines.

I ran "curl -i" across the second, with the urlencoded username and
password, and got back the following:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK