[icecast-dev] icecast2 ogg vorbis client request headers

Dave St John dstjohn at mediacast1.com
Fri Apr 2 12:22:06 PST 2004

fyi so you can see what im talking about
mp3 demo username demo pass demo123
http://mediacast1.com/members/listen_icecast2_mp3.php?submc1id=999&submc1srvkey=278931a39ae8a23377e2d9445d8c9432f3e48a1d

ogg demo that wont work
same username and password as above
http://mediacast1.com/members/listen_icecast2_ogg.php?submc1id=999&submc1srvkey=62af47c06f76eec34431bba72b3026e769a4347a

use winamp to test these, you may have to click ctrl+l and enter the urls in
manualy in winamp.
Please let me know the errors or messages any of you recieve.

Mediacast1 Administration

Need Support ?
http://mediacast1.com/helpdesk