[icecast-dev] icecast2 ogg vorbis client request headers

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Thu Apr 1 17:19:20 PST 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 11:04, Dave St John wrote:
> > You must have some other, unrelated, problem, presumably elsewhere in
> > your code.
>
> this is what i have, and does work with mp3, but ogg does not want to work.
> im testing with winamp, you think that may be the issue?

I have no idea what your code is actually trying to do. I suspect that using
an actual HTTP implementation would be helpful, regardless.

I suspect your code is buggy (but I don't know PHP, so I can't tell for sure).

Testing with winamp isn't a particularly good idea (because when things DO go
wrong, it's pretty hard to tell why), but is unlikely to be the actual cause
of your problem(s).

Mike