[icecast-dev] Params and handling

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Thu Nov 20 19:39:14 PST 2003

first you'd add your new elements to the ice_config_t struct in cfgfile.h
(probably would go there as opposed to any of the substructures of it)....

then you'd probably modify _parse_root() in cfgfile.c to populate your new
elements....Thats pretty much all there is to adding new config
elements....then you just need to do something with them...which means
something like :

     ice_config_t *config = config_get_config();
     /* Access your config elements */
     config_release_config();

hope it helps..

oddsock