[icecast-dev] Metadata

Louis Louw louis at audiorealm.com
Fri Mar 21 07:44:35 PST 2003

ok - I'm now starting a new bitstream on each song change, but still no-go.
Only on the very first reconnect does the title streaming show correct.
The metadata information however NEVER displays correctly in the stats.xml -
even though the comment headers seem to be fine - so I suspect I need to use
another method?

btw - Metdata inside OddCast DSP seems to work fine...

Louis