[icecast-dev] ICECAST enseirb group

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Tue Mar 11 05:58:12 PST 2003

On Tuesday 11 March 2003 10:24, Arnaud Ebalard wrote:
> Hello,
> after the reply of Jerome Alet, I forward our questions
> to you. I hope it is now the right place to put it.
>
> Could you please send your answers, questions, comments
> to  interopcast-general at nongnu.org so everyone in the
> group can get a copy of it.
>
> Thank you.

Just a quick note - there are some good questions worth real consideration in
here, but it's late here and I haven't got time to answer them all - but I
will ASAP.

icecast-dev at xiph.org is the right place for this sort of question - I've
forwarded this one to interopcast-general at nongnu.org as requested, but won't
do so for full replies to all of these questions.

Mike