[icecast-dev] libshout, ices, and icecast2 CVS Ebuilds

Blake Watters sbw at ibiblio.org
Thu Jun 26 10:48:37 PDT 2003

All -

I've just posted a set of ebuilds (package format for the Gentoo distribution) in my web space. I figure I'm not the only one hacking on icecast that uses Gentoo and these haven't made it into the main Portage tree just yet. To use them, place them in the following locations underneath a Portage overlay directory (i.e. /usr/local/portage):

icecast2-cvs-2.0.ebuild into net-misc/icecast2-cvs
ices-cvs-2.0.ebuild into net-misc/ices-cvs
libshout-cvs-2.0.ebuild into media-libs/libshout-cvs

and execute:

ebuild /usr/local/portage/net-misc/icecast2-cvs/icecast2-cvs-2.0.ebuild digest
ebuild /usr/local/portage/net-misc/ices-cvs/ices-cvs-2.0.ebuild digest
ebuild /usr/local/portage/media-libs/libshout-cvs/libshout-cvs-2.0.ebuild digest

and then emerge them like normal.

Enjoy!
Blake