[icecast-dev] Call for testing: libshout 2.0 beta 1

Arc arc at indymedia.org
Wed Jun 18 23:17:24 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:20:23PM -0400, Brendan Cully wrote:
> Libshout 2.0, the icecast 2 compatible streaming library, is now in

did you resolve the return value issue that was addressed before?

also, and I dont know if this should be release-dependent, but I'd
really like to see speex supported.. not just as an alternative to
vorbis, but chained end-to-end in the same stream.

or, prehaps, this should wait for OggFile so it can apply to all Ogg
codecs without needing to continually rewrite libshout (and ices/etc)