[icecast-dev] libshout 2 beta approaching

Brendan Cully brendan at xiph.org
Wed Jun 4 15:11:25 PDT 2003

I think libshout 2 is complete and stable enough for a beta
release. But I have one change I'd like to make: right now all the
public error codes are positive, but I'd like to make them negative
(so the unix tradition of if (shout_x < 0) uhoh(); works). This breaks
binary compatibility of course, which is why I want to do it now. Any
issues?

Otherwise, I think all that's missing is API documentation and a
debian directory. Oh, and a spec file too if someone wants to
contribute one.

-b