[icecast-dev] Icecast and Ices2 manual pages

Keegan Quinn ice at wasteland.respond2.com
Mon Jul 28 20:08:08 PDT 2003

Hello everyone,

In the process of packaging Icecast and Ices2 for Debian, it was necessary
for me to write a set of minimal manual pages to satisfy policy
requirements.  Since I would be adding them to CVS as part of the debian/
directories anyway, I thought I would present them here, so they could
perhaps be integrated with the other forms of packaging.  They are very
simple but perhaps someone might find them useful, with very small changes.

I've attached the files to this message.

Thanks,

 - Keegan