[icecast-dev] PATCH: Faststart Try 3 (QUESTION)

Ricardo Galli gallir at uib.es
Tue Jan 21 12:22:21 PST 2003

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 10:38, Michael Smith shaped the electrons to
shout:
> This is much improved. There are a few things to clean up (comments,
> for instance, since we're not targetting C99), plus actually writing
> the generic implementation for get_predata() (which at the moment only
> mp3 will use), but the design looks fine. I'm unlikely to have time to

Hope you read this message before leaving the country...

In order to implement a generic get_data function, which has to check for
teh faststart_queue, and other fields, I must move the following fields:

        long faststart_size; /* If > 0, max bytes in queue */
        refbuf_queue_t *faststart_queue;
        long faststart_queue_size; /* In bytes */

from the _state structure (which differs according to the format) to
format_plugin_t.

If don't agree tell me as soon as you can please.

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34