[icecast-dev] Possibly memory leak & DoS

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mrakotom at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 19 14:46:36 PST 2003

I have been "DoS"ed for a while , with icecast 1.3.12 .
I had the luck that my ISP gives me dyn IP cause i just had to reboot,
then had an new IP address.
One of the gret features i enjoy is the possibility in icecast is that
you can lookup hostnames.
I dont know if icecast 2 has it feature too , but its a great way to
Deny connection to some people...
WIthout hostnam lookup I would feel very " vulnerable" ....