[icecast-dev] ice-metadata header incomplete?

msmith at labyrinth.net.au msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Tue Jan 14 18:08:36 PST 2003

> > I guess that depends on what version you have :-)
> > It is in /admin/ now, and will continue to be in the future.
> Interesting. I'm using the latest alpha of the Win32 version (well, latest
> COMPILED alpha, since I can't find prebuilt pthreads.h to build the Jan 11
> 2003 version with YP support) and it's still in /. How old are the sources
> that are being worked off of for this branch?

You'd have to ask oddsock - the path changes were done on or around the 30th
of December last year.
You shouldn't find it difficult to locate a win32 pthreads implementation -
perhaps (oddsock?) we should add some pointers to it in the documentation. I
haven't done anything with the win32 port, so I can't help specifically.

> > Hmm.. I suppose this is a bug in icecast. It must be escaped with &
> Makes sense. I should probably check to see if '"' does the same thing.

It shouldn't, that's a safe character. '<' and '>' likely need escaping too,
though.

Mike