[icecast-dev] Adjusting internal buffers of icecast2

impulse at oggjay.net impulse at oggjay.net
Tue Jan 7 01:45:13 PST 2003

Does anyone know a way to adjust eh buffers of icecast2? I think Mike once
told me they were hard coded but i am not certain on this. If it is in the
source, what section is it in. I need to play with these levels for a
custom implementation of icecast. thanks.

-Jason A. Steinbruegge
aka OJ Impulse
http://www.wopn.org