[icecast-dev] Ices2 Script Playlist Handler

Deven Phillips dphillips at gothic-hawaii.com
Mon Dec 22 10:11:17 PST 2003

I am just curious as to if the Ices2 Script playlist option is even able
to be tested as yet? I would love to have this option available, as it
was (and will be again) an integral part of my web site. If there is
anything I can do to help speed the development along, I would be more
than happy to contribute. I had written a MySQL playlist handler for the
original Ices, and I really love the idea of the script playlist, where
I could just write a quick PHP/PERL/Python script to access the Database.

Thanks In Advance,
Deven Phillips,
WebMaster - Gothic-hawaii.com