[icecast-dev] Missing headers in Icecast2

Macsym macsym69 at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 5 20:41:30 PST 2003

Hi Karl,

Thanks for your help,
About the "Connection:" header, you are right, it's:
"Connection: close" and NOT "Connection: keep-alive". The protocol when the
SERVER sends the data is http 1.0. It's http 1.1 when the browser requests
the data.

I don't understand the "Content-Length: 54000000" header either. Also I
noticed the flash player on Windows/IE seems to stop after 52734KB are
loaded (54000000 bytes/1024 = 52734KB). I tried to change the
"Content-Length:" value but it didn't change anything...

I'll try changing the source code of Icecast2 as you advised, and compile
the modified code.

Thanks again,
MAX