[icecast-dev] Patches - Was: Stream metadata settings

Thomas B. Ruecker, DM8TBR dm8tbr at afthd.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Dec 1 09:14:56 PST 2003

Hi,

> Here I go again.
>From my side: tnx for all your effort - you're doing a great job.

> This is the second patch, it adds the ability to override some YP settings
> on the server.
<SNIP value="patch description" />

As this was mentioned more then once on this list that it is desired to know if ppl need certain features:
I want to confirm need for such a feature in Icecast!

Our radio-project is a community of various ppl scattered over Europe. Some DJs always forget to set correct Metadata for their shows. As some of this Metadata is _always_ the same it would be great to have the ability to set it server-side.

Thomas

PS: This fallback scenario also would fit perfectly into our concept!