[icecast-dev] Memory leak in ices2?

Lee Azzarello lee at fallingforward.net
Wed Aug 6 21:03:15 PDT 2003

I can't tell if it's my system or the software, but I've been running
ices-kh35 all day and now my RAM is almost gone. I have 1GB. The same
behaivior happened with the ices2 CVS snapshot from three days ago.

Here's the output from free -m
Mem:           977        969          8          0        128        626
-/+ buffers/cache:        214        763
Swap:          243          1        242

I don't really know how to read this, but cached looks kind of high.

-l[e^2]